Monday 12 May 2014

Competition Winners & Little Claire Likes - 'Baby Changing Tree'

Good morning,
firstly, thank you to all of the lovely crafters that visited our stand at the Sincerely Yours - Biggin Hill show yesterday.  It was great to see so many familiar faces!
 
Secondly,
we must announce the three winners of our last competition, to win a set each of the lovely new May Club Stamp Set - 'Freedom'.
 
Jane, who said ......
Oh this is such a great set of stamps. It's lovely to see the butterflies coming out of the birdcage...great idea. If I had a day of freedom I would sit out in my little garden studio creating cards and jewellery all day long. I would be able to see the butterflies in the bushes, I would have my radio on and my cat Billy would lie in his basket beside me purring....bliss ;0) xx
 
Rachel, who said ......
such a gorgeous stamp set - I love mine and if lucky enough to win another \i would give it to my lovely mum - she's a crafter - and she is the one I would choose to spend a day of freedom with.... I would take her somewhere of her choosing and spend it as she would like. Mum has a hard time looking after my dad - it would be great to spoil her! hugs rachel x
 
Lucy, who said ......
I have Severe ME and have been bedridden and unable to talk to my family, eat food, leave the house or even go downstairs for over 2 years now so freedom would mean more than ANYTHING to me!!
I'd speak to all my friends and family give them all huge hugs, drive my mini to the coast and eat fish and chips smelling the fresh sea air and listening to the seagulls! Oh gosh I would cry with happiness!!!  P.s I love these new stamps!! The girl and bird cage are gorgeous! And what stunning DT cards!xx
 
Well done ladies! Three such worthwhile reasons to win the stamps.
 Please contact Carol (carol@littleclaire.co.uk) who will forward your stamp sets to you.
 
Lastly,
 
we are showcasing a little set 'Baby Changing Tree' in our 'Little Claire Likes' project today.
 
 
Heidi has made a little baby card using an embossed card blank, a pink tag and the 'Daisy Dot Alphabet' along with some gorgeous pink card, papers and white dotty ribbon.
 
This little set can be used together with the 'Little Claire Changing Tree' set or on its own as Heidi has shown by using the elements stamped, around the card below.
 
 
You can purchase the 'Baby Changing Tree' elements at the special price of £2.99 (normally £3.99) until Thursday, 15th May or whilst stocks last.  The original 'Changing Tree' set can be found HERE on the website at £8.99.
 
Here are a list of products used on the card :
 
Promarkers Used : Blossom, Dusky Pink, Putty, Pastel Beige & Khaki - £1.70 per each
 
Card Instructions :
 
(1) Cut half of the white card blank away.
(2) Cut two pieces of pink tag, score one 2cms in from scallop.
(3) Cut a square of Pink Bazzill to fit inside of card, then paper and stick together.
(4) Attach one side of tag to back of card and fold over. Stick other inside down into card blank.
(5) Stamp up three small elements onto a oblong of white card, colour in.
(5) Stick to some Pink Check paper and stick to edge of tag.
(6) Stamp up 'B, A, B, Y' onto white card, colour in and cut out.
(7) Stick letters onto check paper and pink card, stick to left edge of card.
(8) Stamp small elements around edge of card onto Pink Check paper.
(9) Tie bow through tags.
 
We do hope you have enjoyed our blog project today.
 
The Little Claire Team
 
xxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the worthy winners and what a darling card today, great value stamp too

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much - will email now - my mum is really going to love these! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card today and a big thank you to Rachel for the lovely things she said about me, she really is a wonderful daughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow thanks so much, I see my name has come out of the hat. I am delighted to have won and will email Carol now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the worthy winners who all had great ideas for their day of freedom, enjoy your stamps!
    Gorgeous card today! Great design and use of the stamps. Debra x

    ReplyDelete