Friday 5 December 2014

Friday Blog Project - 'What If I Fall? Tent Card

Happy Friday to you! Heidi here to share a blog project.
 
I have been asked by lots of bloggers for a quick tutorial for my recent Christmas tent card (on side bar), so here it is using the gorgeous little stamp set 'What if I fall?
 
These cards are very quick and easy to make.  You can use up all of your card scraps. I have firstly embossed the card to make it look like wood, to fit in with the tree on the image.
 
 
Products Used on my Tent Card :
 
Little Claire 'What if I fall' stamp set
Brown Bazzill Cardstock
White Stamping Card
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Labels # 22 Nestie Die
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad
Promarker's
Cream Lace
Linen Twine
Birdcage charm
Brown Pearl
Double-sided tape and sticky pads
 
How Card was made :
 
(1) Cut three squares of brown card to measure 12.5cms x 12.5cms.
(2) Emboss brown card using 'wood' embossing folder.
(3) Score each of these diagonally down one side, fold well.
(4) Die cut a shape using white card and stamp up image, colour in and ink edges with inkpad.
(5) Stick three edges of brown card together to make the tent shape.
(6) At back of card, make a small slit into one side.
(This enables you to insert edge and holds the card together).
(7) Stick image down to top of card, using sticky pads.
(8) Tie lace to card, stick down well at back.
(9) Attach linen thread and charm to knot at front.
(10) Add brown pearl.
 
I do hope you have enjoyed my quick tutorial today, these cards made great WOW cards for special birthdays etc.
 
If you would like to treat yourself to this little stamp set, just pop on over HERE to the website.
 
Heidi and
The Little Claire Team
 
xxxx
 

1 comment: