Sunday 20 December 2015

Allison`s 2015 Retrospective


Hello its Alli here with my five favourite cards of 2015 and I cant believe how quickly this year has flown by. I have had a really busy life changing year this year and as I picked my five cards it made me remember all the smiles, tears and tantrums of 2015.


This is one of the first cards I made as a member of the digi stamp team and I remember coming home after a day at work and suddenly realising that I needed to make a card for the next day. I panicked and emailed everyone saying I couldn't do it and then I burned the midnight oil and this was the result.


 One of the stamp design team had to leave and I was lucky enough to be asked to take their place, I was so thrilled when this stamp set arrived because I am a CRAZY cat lady.  
 

Little Claire sent me some backing papers and I wanted to use this one on the card but it was just black and white circles and I couldn't think how to do it so I left it and  the next day I had an idea to colour the circles and turn them into fishes. I often sleep on a project and return with an answer.


I remember this stamp set arrived in April or June and it was a really hot day, I thought I would never get into a Christmas mood but I was really pleased with this in the end.


This is one of my most recent cards and I love the simplicity of it. I made a similar card years ago and when the dandelion stamp arrived I knew exactly what to do with it.

So thank you for indulging me on my walk down memory lane and I hope this little look back might inspire you in the future. I`m really looking forward to 2016, more adventures and more crafting and I hope you all have a happy Christmas and a great New Year too.
 

5 comments:

  1. These are all so stunning! What ink did you use ice the image on the last card?
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these cards, my favourite is the owl card, the colours are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Alli and I also adore the owl card !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete